Why Professionalism in an interview Matters for interns:
- If flirting with your interviewer guarantees a positive outcome, then you will end up with a date not a job.
- If drinking coffee gives you the boost you need to be witty and on point, then breath mints are a must prior to the interview.
- If having all of the answers is your approach, then provide real life examples to back up your claims.
- If having confidence makes a great impression, thencheck that you sit up straight, look the interviewer(s) in the eye, and listen intently.
- If asking questions at the end of the interview is payback for all the ones you had to answer, then demonstrate your interest by asking job specific and company culture clarifications.
IF professionalism in an interview Matters to you, THEN you will lengthen the duration of the interview by having fresh breath, promote your qualifications with confidence, and demonstrate interest in your future employer. How you act in an interview Matters!